Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I’m 43 years old and live in Scotland. I’m Mum to my wonderful 12 year old son Ollie, who loves all things XBox?!.. (boys…) We also love spending our summers in Florida. That sun just does good things to your soul.


Now let’s rewind 13 years…

I worked as Cabin Crew for Virgin Atlantic. I was flying all over the world, always out shopping and partying at every opportunity. I loved my nights out, I ate and drank whatever I liked and was always searching for the latest fad diet to lose weight FAST.

I was young (hey I still am!) naive, carefree and with no real responsibilities. I was also bloated, constipated and tired all the time. I had no real concept of what I was doing to my body on the inside, I just didn’t understand nutrition. Like most people I just thought a calorie was a calorie and if you had a bad day of eating you just go extra hard at the gym right? Wrong… so wrong…”

Fast Forward to today and it was primarily the film Forks over Knives that got me thinking. I started to get intrigued about food and how it affects our body. Could what you eat really make a difference to your health? Most definitely!

My days now consist of waking up around 6am and working out from home ( I love my Beachbody on Demand as you’ll know if you follow me on Facebook!) Then it’s time for my warm lemon water and fresh beet juice. These are my 3 non negotiables that I do every morning before I start my day.


I now choose to eat clean pretty much all the time and try to follow the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time I eat clean healthy foods and the other 20% I have a little of what I fancy, which usually involves pizza and a few glasses of red wine on a Saturday night (oh and maybe even a little Ben & Jerry’s, hey I’m human!)

I am now a Health & Fitness Coach and I run online challenge groups every month. I have  a closed group where I provide a meal plan, templates, recipes, support & motivation,  we have fun challenges and I’m on hand 24/7 to help you achieve your health & fitness goals. If you’d like more info on how you can involved, drop me a message, I’d love to have you join me.

Now that I’m in my 40s, I am in the best shape of my life, thanks to learning how to fuel my body properly, drinking my Superfoods daily & Beachbody Fitness programs and this is where I’ll stay because I feel AMAZING inside and out!

Want to know how you can to? Fill out my APPLICATION and let’s get you started on your own journey to becoming the very best version of YOU!