I looooove coleslaw especially in the summer, I can straight up eat it on its own! When I was a kid I used to grab a spoon and eat it right out the tub, but that was the deli pre packaged stuff and who knows what was in that! So I have found a recipe that’s ALL clean, creamy and super delicious!
I love adding it to salads or it’s also great as a baked potato filling, just pile it up… no guilt!
- 1 small head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped spring onions
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine cabbage, spring onions, and carrots.
- In a separate smaller bowl, mix together the garlic, vinegar, yogurt, and mustard.
- Toss dressing over the cabbage mixture and combine well. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy.
I hope you love this coleslaw as much as I do. You can store it in the fridge in Tupperware for up to 5 days, as it makes quite a lot!