Now these aren’t technically “clean” but they are a cleaner version than the original. Perfect for a Saturday night with a little treat glass of wine and a movie! Enjoy…
Yields: 1 large platter for sharing.
- Pack of plain tortilla chips
- 1 cup chopped tin tomatoes
- Cooked soy mince (veggie option)
- Cooked turkey mince (meat option)
- 1/2 cup grated chedder cheese
- 1/2 tsp each of chili flakes, paprika
- Sea salt & black pepper
Mix together the chopped tomatoes, mince, chili flakes, paprika, salt and pepper. Spread the tortilla chips onto a platter and top with the tomato mixture. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and melt under a warm/hot grill.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 2 minutes